How much $ For Spray Bottle Fans...

MaXXimus

My mom just called and said that they cost $25 at WDW... is this true? I recall 9 yrs ago getting them and dont remember spending that kind of dough.

We have one from 2 years ago.....I believe that we paid better than $20 for it......sad thing is that the bottle cracks very easily along the seam. Poor quality/workmanship; though we still can use it thanks to bonding materials from the neighborhood hardware store.

Upvote 0

jmoisa

$17 ounds about right. We bought ours 2 years ago, and it still works, (still using the same battery!). I remember it was steep, but i don't think I would have consented to $25.00. Thats just nuts.

Upvote 0

AEfx

I think they've gone up...I saw them last week and they were $18, I'm almost positive. The ones at Universal are two bucks cheaper, but not as nice.

Buy one at a discount store before you go. Much cheaper. :)

AEfx

Upvote 0

Nemo14

We bought cheap ones from WalMart before we went last year and then gave them away to another family on our last morning. It made for some extra room in our suitcases, and made a family of newbies very happy! :)

Upvote 0

Lucky

We bought cheap ones from WalMart before we went last year and then gave them away to another family on our last morning. It made for some extra room in our suitcases, and made a family of newbies very happy! :)
Someone checking out of the neighboring room at CBR gave us their 2 spray fans once. Very nice thing to do. They take up a lot of space on returning flights, so we don't always take them home with us. And they're not very sturdy. But on really hot days in the parks one can be worth $17.

Upvote 0

OneLuckyMom

Just go get one of these:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/prod...ID=303119&skuid=sku3252322&V=G&ec=frgl_601979

They work better. I got one at CVS for $10 but I know WDW sells them for more.

We have those - LOVE them!! Got them at Walgreens last year for around $7. Much smaller and easier to pack around, no batteries needed (you pump it), great quality. Doesn't hold alot of water, but we only use them for an occassional spritz and aren't addicted to it, so one fill usually lasts us all day. We also have small battery powered fans that we take too, to give us the breeze portion of the equation. I think we paid $1 for each of those at WalMart.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom