How much does your average Disney World vacation cost?

How much does your average Disney world vacation cost?

• Under 1,000k

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Under 2,500k

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Under 3500k

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Under 4500k

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Over 5k

Votes: 35 40.7%
  • Over 10k

• Over 12k

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Disney is too expensive and I cannot afford going any longer.

• Total voters

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Putting a poll like this can be misleading as it doesn't factor a lot of things like length of stay, travel costs, or party size. We tend to do a single, larger (10-14 day) stay every 4-6 years. Considering we have to fly from the Baltimore/Washington area and we are a family of seven, I'm quite confident that our cost to visit is substantially more expensive than the "average" family of four who stays for 5 days and may be able to drive. Having said that, we spent close to 20K USD for our family of seven on a 12-night stay at AKL with flights on Southwest. Granted, that included EVERYTHING (food, lodging, souvenirs, travel expenses) and it was a delayed visit, so we went a bit above and beyond what we would typically do (more spending money, more TSRs, limo to the airport, nicer hotel than usual, etc.), so your milage may vary...

Raineman

For my family of 3, all adults, 8 nights at a moderate, 7 day park tickets with hopper, and DDP, would be just over $8000 currently. The last time we went in late 2019, it was the same booking except it was 4 adults-and it was about $8000. Same booking for 3 adults in 2017 was about $6500.

Mander

In the Parks
No
It varies so much for me. My most frequent trip is with my parents and sister (or one or the other). Those trips end up cheaper because we split costs. I'd say at most I end up paying $2,500 depending on the hotel (always onsite but usually a value, sometimes a moderate).

When my husband and I go just the two of us, it's more expensive (for reference our last WDW trip just the two of us was in 2018). Our budget for our trip in February is sitting just above $7,000 (including flights, airport hotel/parking, etc). We opted for renting DVC points this time so we could stay at a deluxe resort (Saratoga Springs). We also spend more on food as we usually do several table service meals - Morimoto Asia, Homecoming, & Le Cellier this trip.

RoadiJeff

This poll is a bit flawed. Most people could choose the first option of under $1 million and be correct, even if their Disney vacation only cost them $100.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom