How much do I need to plan?

raymusiccity

D
This ^^
The first day of each cruise we send off a few items to be cleaned and pressed and it is usually back within 24 hours. The prices are pretty good too considering its Disney at sea.

I'll second the above about pre-planning, DCL is far less painful than WDW. If you or your better half are on the facebooks I recommend looking up the cruise group for your dates. Its a great way to get info about your cruise and share tips and pointers about cruising with your peers.

Dry Cleaning is going to be the last thing that I'll be worried about on my cruise ! :cool:

LSLS

Just to echo what has been said, you need to plan very little. You can plan a bit for maybe some meet and greets, but what I love about the cruise is it feels so much more relaxing than the parks (love the parks too, but just a different vacation).

MotherofaPrincessLover

There were limited options to sign up for online right now. Can I check in for those when we board the ship?
You can check when you get onboard but they might be full. Try to book those in advance if you want to do them. You used to only be able to book them when you got on board but they changed that to booking in advance. I wanted to try to change the time on my princess meet and greet on my last cruise but it was completely booked.

NelleBelle

You can check when you get onboard but they might be full. Try to book those in advance if you want to do them. You used to only be able to book them when you got on board but they changed that to booking in advance. I wanted to try to change the time on my princess meet and greet on my last cruise but it was completely booked.
Exactly this! They sometimes hold back extra tickets for M&G that you can sign up for when you first board, but those go fast to those who are the early birds, er, boarders! ;) It's best to try and book online when you can. If you don't see something you want, keep checking back regularly/frequently--stuff has a way of showing back up when people change their minds/books something else, etc. Good luck on getting everything you want!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom