How many working days?

wiigirl

Way to many for me :(
75.gif

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Today is my last day of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY, can't believe it's finally here!!! Leaving early Sunday morning!!! We will be in the World before noon!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!:D

Me too! I cannot believe at 187 days I was booking my trip thinking it was so far away and now its almost here! 1 more day of work and I also leave early Sunday morning and will be in MK before noon to start the Fast Pass+ testing!!!!!!! :D

Upvote 0

popcenturylover

Me too! I cannot believe at 187 days I was booking my trip thinking it was so far away and now its almost here! 1 more day of work and I also leave early Sunday morning and will be in MK before noon to start the Fast Pass+ testing!!!!!!! :D
Yay!!! 35 hours/45 minutes we will be leaving Pittsburgh on our plane to WDW!!!:eek:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Me too 1 more day.. 6 am to 2 pm tommorow and I'm officially on vacation!!! Woohoo

Oh I am done now! I am officially on vacation!! I call tomorrow the day before D-DAY!! So much to do and finalize my packing! WOOHOO!!! Have a great trip! Maybe we will still run into eachother since our plans have both changed when we wanted to meet!!!

Upvote 0

mickeysbrother

Original Poster
Oh I am done now! I am officially on vacation!! I call tomorrow the day before D-DAY!! So much to do and finalize my packing! WOOHOO!!! Have a great trip! Maybe we will still run into eachother since our plans have both changed when we wanted to meet!!!

Cute lol!!! Just finished packing myself! Took me 10 min! Been traveling all my life so it's a breeze for me now! Last day of work tommorow! I'm sure we will see eachother in the parks. Ill be checking up on here if u want to leave me a message or vice versa! Have a safe trip and see u in a couple of days :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom