How many runDisney miles have you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leia'sMom

Wow. Thanks for this thread. I think I'm at 550.2. I don't have my medals here, but 2 Star Wars, 2 Disneyland, 1 Marathon, and 12 Goofy's. I started running because a woman on a forum was doing the Disney half, and they were talking pacing requirements. I thought "I want to run through Disney". Now, I can't imagine not running. DH got me DVC for the Poly so I have a guaranteed hotel every race. Thanks for posting this so I can reflect on just how very lucky I am to be healthy enough to run and fortunate enough to be able to run at Disney. Good luck to all you runners!

Texas84

Original Poster
Wow. Thanks for this thread. I think I'm at 550.2. I don't have my medals here, but 2 Star Wars, 2 Disneyland, 1 Marathon, and 12 Goofy's. I started running because a woman on a forum was doing the Disney half, and they were talking pacing requirements. I thought "I want to run through Disney". Now, I can't imagine not running. DH got me DVC for the Poly so I have a guaranteed hotel every race. Thanks for posting this so I can reflect on just how very lucky I am to be healthy enough to run and fortunate enough to be able to run at Disney. Good luck to all you runners!
And you are on the list! You took my spot in 4th. :)

Schema

Up to 191.3 now.

2011 Wine & Dine Half = 13.1
2012 Tower of Terror 10-Miler = 10
2013 Wine & Dine Half = 13.1
2014 Glass Slipper Challenge = 19.3
2014 Avengers 5K and Half = 16.2
2016 WDW Half = 13.1
2016 Two Course Challenge = 19.3
2016 Castaway Cay 5K = 3.1
2018 Fairy Tale Challenge = 19.3
2018 First Order Challenge and Virtual / Kessel = 32.4
2018 Castaway Cay 5K = 3.1
2019 WDW Half and Castaway Cay Challenge = 16.2
2020 WDW Half = 13.1

Schema

Thanks for updating mine! However, it looks like I have duplicate entries on the list. You can remove the one for 55.5. That is an old one.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Reports that the paint is already coming off the 10K medal.

FerretAfros

It looks I had mis-transposed the starting number in my previous post, which should have brought that total to 724.5

Adding in the DLP 36K (22.4mi) and Dopey (48.6) brings my new total to 795.5

Ironically, had I not caught my error, I’d be perfectly tied with @Greenlawler ! He’s lucky I’m so honest! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom