How many people are FLYING into Florida in the Coming Weeks...

GMAN

Original Poster
Lets all get to know each other .....Who is flying in.....the next few weeks..Where are ya flyin in from...how long is yur stay..where are ya staying...ext....!!!!

Im From NJ....I am staying four days...2 of them full...so like wannebebelle says...DO IT COMMANDO STYLE!!!...lol

I am staying at the All_Stars Movies with my brother , his wife and 7 year old Son..

:xmas:

How many are flying for the first time?? ANyone Flyin Veterans?? Any tips for us Flyin Newbies??:)

OliveMcFly

I won't be flying in til Jan 24 and then I'm headed on the Disney Wonder and then to WDW for 6 days. We were just there 2 weeks ago though and I'm going through withdrawl. :hammer: I first flew back in Dec '99 to X-Mas in Disney. It was fun. If it's your first time have fun. Where are u coming from? We only have a 2 hr flight so the dvd player is perfect for 1 movie. And get the cran/apple juice on the plane. It's so yummy. Have Fun!

Hi:wave:
I am flying in on December 19th, staying two night at Pop Century (woo hoo:king: ) and going home on December 21st just in time to finish my school clinicals:(
This is my fourth December in a row to go. And my fiancee just surprised me with this trip last minute.
I can't wait!

Kristen

PurpleFigment

I'm flying in this Friday and leaving the next Wednesday evening. I can't wait much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm coming from Houston, TX. Our weather has been so freaky here (80 degrees one day, 35 degrees the next day; sunny in the morning and flooding in the afternoon)....the steady weather in Florida will be a nice treat!

NADisney

We fly in Wed Dec 3 arriving around 9am from Lou,Ky for 8 days..staying at the Disney's Carribean Beach resort... we even packed a small christmas tree with lights, just need to add some new disney christmas ornaments... and Mickey's Christmas Party Friday Night YEAH !!!

:sohappy:

Merry Christmas :xmas:

Ausdaddy

I'm flying in from Austin, TX this Saturday (6th) and staying through Thursday the 11th. We're staying at the WL. Got some great flight times. I will be in the MK by 12:30pm on the 6th and don't fly out until 8:20PM on the 11th. :sohappy:

Badger Brent

We're doing a last second trip Dec. 18th-21st. Flying in from Milwaukee and staying at Beach Club. I've got a stretch limo to surprise our kids. My work schedule is hectic to say the least, so I want to make it special for them. Our 11th trip to the world and counting...

maelstrom

I'm flying in on Thursday afternoon from New York and I'm coming back home next Thursday. We're staying at the Polynesian.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Oh, so I'm not good enough since we are driving down, eh? :lol:

Ok, 3pm on Thursday can not get here soon enough....of course when it does get here I'll be saying 1pm on Saturday can't get here soon enough (expected arrival time at FW).

After Saturday I can start praying for northern snow so we are stranded in WDW, afraid to start driving the Airstream back...Yep, I'll be the albino looking northerner with a gaggle of kids behind me singing "Let it Snow" while we walk around the park.

maelstrom

Originally posted by MichRX7
Oh, so I'm not good enough since we are driving down, eh? :lol:

Ok, 3pm on Thursday can not get here soon enough....of course when it does get here I'll be saying 1pm on Saturday can't get here soon enough (expected arrival time at FW).

After Saturday I can start praying for northern snow so we are stranded in WDW, afraid to start driving the Airstream back...Yep, I'll be the albino looking northerner with a gaggle of kids behind me singing "Let it Snow" while we walk around the park.

We drive to WDW all the time! :)

It's been snowing here in New York today. Yay for leaving for Florida just as the winter snow is starting.

drp4video

Flying in from Detroit on December 30-going home on the 5th of January. Staying two nights in downtown disney, then rest at Pop Century. Spur of the moment New Years trip!

disneygirl03

I will be flying down from Milwaukee on December 27 with my family. We are staying at the All Star Sports until Jan. 2. I can't wait- only a few more weeks!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :xmas:

CO-CFI

14 of us flying in on the 18th from CO, TX, IL, and CT staying at the Poly and flying out the 27th. Hey, it's Magical Gatherings right?

Gucci65

Flying from Atlanta. I know don't give me grief, it's a 7 hr drive vs. a 1 hour flight. We arrive 12/9 and go home 12/14/03. Staying at POR for the first time. 5 days and counting!!!! I'm already packed. (nah, we're not excited.........)

Oh, and I love to fly. I love the takeoffs. You will enjoy flying if not call the dr. and get some valium (my sister has to do this).

steve_virginia

Flyin In!

My family and I will be flying in on the 18th of December and staying through Christmas. We go every year around the first week of December but this year we are going at Christmas. We have a time share so we will be staying there. We'll do 2 days at Disney this time around, Epcot and the Magic Kingdom!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom