How many of the Disney parks have you been to?

Voxel

President of Progress City
Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studio, Disneyland, California Adventures..

And I'm hoping on a plane tomorrow morning for Tokyo Disneyland. (Well mostly for a few weeks in Japan and a couple of day at Tokyo Disney)

AndyS2992

Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studio, Disneyland, California Adventures..

And I'm hoping on a plane tomorrow morning for Tokyo Disneyland. (Well mostly for a few weeks in Japan and a couple of day at Tokyo Disney)
Jealous! Have fun :)

NiarrNDisney

Hoping one day to go to the Parks around the world but till then I have only gone to:

Disneyland
Disney Quest
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's Hollywood Studios / MGM Studios
Epcot
Magic Kingdom

cheezbat

1.Magic Kingdom
2.Epcot
3.Disney’s Hollywood Studios
4.Disney’s Animal Kingdom
5.Typhoon Lagoon
6.Blizzard Beach
7.Disneyland
8.Disney California Adventure
9.Disneyland Paris
10.Walt Disney Studios Paris

The Asian parks are all on my list for my 2020 Honeymoon!

Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and was also there when it was Disney MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, River Country, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Still trying to make it to the other parks at some point. For some reason, we end up at WDW instead of just traveling south and going to DL. Having relatives on the East Coast probably makes a difference.

BasiltheBatLord

To add to the discussion: What do you consider the best park that you have visited. I think the best of all the parks by far is DisneySea.
Quick takes:

Disneyland is the best theme park in the world followed by MK and then TDL.

DHS is better than most people make it out to be, Epcot is worse than most people make it out to be.

DisneySea is good but overrated.

HKDL ranks at the bottom of the 4 castle parks I’ve been to, but that shouldn’t come as a surprise given the small size and amount of cloning.

Last edited:

tonymu

Premium Member
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Disney-MGM Studios / Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
River Country
Typhoon Lagoon
Blizzard Beach
Discovery Island
Disneyland
California Adventure
Euro Disney / Disneyland Paris
Tokyo Disneyland
Tokyo Disney Sea
Hong Kong Disneyland

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom