How many of the Disney parks have you been to?

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
I've been two 2 WDW and Paris.
Although I only visited the Paris park for 1/2. Was trying to burn some time before heading to Normandy.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, Animal Kingdom
Disneyland, California Adventure
Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney Studios Park
Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Sea

AndyS2992

Walt Disney World (2008, 2011, 2015)
-Magic Kingdom
-Epcot
-Hollywood Studios
-Animal Kingdom
-Typhoon Lagoon
-Blizzard Beach
-Disney’s Winter Summerland
-Disney Quest
-Downtown Disney/Disney Springs
Still need to visit Boardwalk and Fantasia Gardens though.

Disneyland Paris (2004, 2008, 2012, 2017, 2018)
-Disneyland
-Walt Disney Studios
-Disney Village

Planning on visiting WDW again in 2021 for the 50th and hopefully Disneyland CA at some point. However, with the rapidly rising cost of WDW and the huge exciting developments coming to Paris, my trips to the US parks may be numbered with Paris becoming my sole option in the future.

Other non Disney parks include Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld Orlando, Kennedy Space Center, Drayton Manor, Alton Towers, WM Safari Park for anyone who cares.

Last edited:

Raineman

MK, Epcot, DHS, DAK, Disney Springs. DLR & DCA on my bucket list, not sure if I'll ever make it to the overseas parks. Does the Disney store at my local mall count? I asked the cashier last time I was there, and she said that Disney considers the store employees CMs.

thomas998

MK, Epcot, DHS, DAK, Disney Springs. DLR & DCA on my bucket list, not sure if I'll ever make it to the overseas parks. Does the Disney store at my local mall count? I asked the cashier last time I was there, and she said that Disney considers the store employees CMs.
They only consider them CM's so they can pay them less and outsource their jobs to foreign workers as soon as the visas come through.

BasiltheBatLord

All except Shanghai and Paris (I'll hit them at some point in life)

Haven't been to WDW in years but holding off until 2020-ish when most of all the construction will hopefully be finished, although IIRC the Epcot overhaul is supposed to start around there sometime.

TwilightZone

disneyland and dca
That's it. One day wdw, one day.
frTyDrk6.png

StarWarsGirl

All four WDW parks, DQ, the two water parks, both mini golf courses, Disney Springs, Disneyland, California Adventure, DTD Anaheim, Aulani, Disney's Hilton Head Island.

Minnie Mum

All of the WDW Parks many, many times (including Discovery Island, lol)
DL and DCA quite a few times
DLP and Studios 3 times
TDL and TDS once.
Disney Wonder one and done
May hit up the last 2 Asian parks this winter, since we'll be in both cities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom