How many nights have you slept in a Disney hotel

Longers

Original Poster
We all count down the days till we finally get our magical vacation to the "world" so I was wondering how many nights you've spent sleeping there. This should be nights spent in a Disney hotel only please and obviously I'm guessing this will approx equal the number of days in a Disney park. I am curious as to the total numbers! Can't see this has been posted before so if it has - sorry and hopefully I have also put in the right place? For me I will hit 250 nights this November and even though I do go to Universal a couple of days I always still end up back in a Disney park. :)

epcotisbest

We all count down the days till we finally get our magical vacation to the "world" so I was wondering how many nights you've spent sleeping there. This should be nights spent in a Disney hotel only please and obviously I'm guessing this will approx equal the number of days in a Disney park. I am curious as to the total numbers! Can't see this has been posted before so if it has - sorry and hopefully I have also put in the right place? For me I will hit 250 nights this November and even though I do go to Universal a couple of days I always still end up back in a Disney park. :)
More than 100, but that number has nothing to do with the number of days in a Disney park.
When we stay at a Disney resort room, we spend more days at the resort than in the parks. Just got back from seven nights at BLT but only two days in park. Enjoyed five days at resort. Once at VWL we spent seven days at the resort 0 days in a park.
When we stay offsite it is different, then we spend more nights in a park than at the resort, but still take off days for relaxation. I can't imagine ever staying at a Disney resort, especially moderate or deluxe, and not taking advantage of all the resort has to offer.
Of course we do things differently.

Longers

Original Poster
:)
More than 100, but that number has nothing to do with the number of days in a Disney park.
When we stay at a Disney resort room, we spend more days at the resort than in the parks. Just got back from seven nights at BLT but only two days in park. Enjoyed five days at resort. Once at VWL we spent seven days at the resort 0 days in a park.
When we stay offsite it is different, then we spend more nights in a park than at the resort, but still take off days for relaxation. I can't imagine ever staying at a Disney resort, especially moderate or deluxe, and not taking advantage of all the resort has to offer.
Of course we do things differently.
I hadn't even thought that if you stayed on site you would not venture into a park so thanks for a different perspective. Maybe I need to ask how many days have been spent in Disney parks? Mine would still be the same number but that could be another interesting topic for conversation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom