how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

ReneeW

Only 55 days!!! I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. Does anyone know where to download a countdown clock/ticker for my computer desktop? I've been trying to change my screensaver daily to say how many more days until WDW, but often forget. Thanks for the help.

Upvote 0

ReneeW

ReneeW said:
Only 55 days!!! I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. Does anyone know where to download a countdown clock/ticker for my computer desktop? I've been trying to change my screensaver daily to say how many more days until WDW, but often forget. Thanks for the help.

Upvote 0

WhenYouWish

Four. More. Days.

!!!!:D!!!!

I started Phase 1 of packing this afternoon. It's a good thing I've got work for the next two days, and in addition to leaving for Disney, another super exciting thing going on this weekend (....HBP!!!!....) to help ease the wait. Otherwise by now, I'd probably already be camped out at the airport awaiting my flight. :lol:

Upvote 0

flounder

Well 92 days and counting down down down for me...all those that have just a few days left I hope that you have a magical time...We are starting our planning and itenerary now and it is getting very exciting for sure! The time can't get here fast enough! :lol:
Disney Dreams... :snore:

Upvote 0

flounder

wow has anyone been more times than Andrea??? 15 is what I counted...that is way to cool...you go girl! Disney is the place to be!
Still 92 days and counting...91 in about 4 1/2 hours! LOL :lol:
Disney Dreams..... :snore: :snore:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom