how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

nibblesandbits

Nine. Hey, if anyone's there June 9-12 and wants to meet for coffee one morning, I'd be happy to buy.

Len
darn! Wish I were going to be there in nine days! It would be nice to meet the infamous Len! :lol:

As it is though...I've got 105 days to go! 6 days and I'm finally in double digits! Whoo!

Upvote 0

harryk

Only 195 days to VWL!!! That means 95 to double digits!!!:brick: :brick: :brick:
:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: But MVMCP is at the end!!

Upvote 0

frankd1962

The news keeps getting better and better for me. 8 days until I get to WDW and 7 days until I start my vacation!!!!!:sohappy::ROFLOL::sohappy::ROFLOL:

HR gave me the Friday off before I leave because I have to go to a meeting at another store and since they don't want me to have overtime...... I get to get all the stuff I need to do before I leave done in a more leisurely pace.

Upvote 0

flounder

145 days to wait for me...seems like forever...made airline reservations 2 days ago...and...have our MNSSHP tickets for halloween night....and Hoop De Doo Review tickets...now we just need to get out park hopper passes and make some PS's and we will be set to go! Happy planning everyone!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

couchpotatooo

Man 27 days that sound better:brick: We have 111 days to go but my two little girls have the count down on the frig:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:Have fun everybody:sohappy:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom