how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

iitmfl2

Shhhhhh.....24 days to go!!!
Shhhh.....:zipit:

Only 24 days to go to the big trip. I'm surprising the wife with a trip to WDW (her unknown request - beats Hawaii on my wallet) for our 25th. Can't believe she STILL hasn't figured it out yet. I almost let 'er slip yesterday- Doouh! I said we're meeting my boss in Orlando and then going on to another trip-she believe that because it's happened before.

Booked a limo to take us to the GF from MCO (going way out to keep the secret). We're having dinner the 3rd night with some friends who are flying in just to have dinner with us - she'll be surprised bigtime.:animwink:

Boy am I glad I did the ADR's. Everything is booked I wanted! :cool:

Really looking forward to spending some "quality time" with the wife. We're work-a-holics and have moved twice cross-country in the lasy year. We're ready for a break....

Got any ideas for a "romantic moment" mid-afternoon? I was thinking about doing the carriage ride thing (remind her of NY where I proposed) and giving her a new ring then. Any other thoughts???

Yes, I'm taking pictures...

WOOHOO!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

btw - shhhhhhhh......

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom