how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Bongoboy

46 days for me and dw.We will be at the POP for the veterans day weekend. 4TH visit to the world this year. Pop in mar,\., Akl in june. Swan over Labor Day weekend. Can't seem to get enough of this place.:wave:

Upvote 0

silverboyd

well.....i know have 7 1/2 hours remaining. I can't believe the time has finally arrived. I'm so excited. I know I'm going to have so much trouble falling asleep tonight before we drive 6 hours down to the greatest place in the world. One week in WDW.....i can hardly believe it....it all seems so surreal. I've been counting down the days since 120....and now it's only a few hours left. Anyways....will have a full report when I return. I can't wait to tell you all about it.

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

oldkeyw

Down to 5 days...just a short trip this time (Fri 9/29 thru Mon 10/2) but in time for the new promotion and the first Halloween Party of the season!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

So i just looked at one of my posts from when i had 81 dayss left...its weird how time flies because now i only have 48 days left!!!! Feels like yesterday when I wrote that...SO EXCITEDDD!!!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tink68

10 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I am so excited that I cannot get any work done at work. I am too busy at home packing. hehe:hammer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom