How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

WTBAD

Since Disney cut Star Wars back to June 14 & we were going to miss it anyway, we when ahead a moved our trip a week later to June 27 to July 4. So we're back to 118 days.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
'09 trips: March & May :wave:

9 Days - March 9th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
67 Days - May 6th - 13th (BFF's Bday :p)

September/October/November (??) depends on what 'deals' Disney is offering

I love my AP :lol:

...I should really think about starting to pack :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Disneyfan2000

44 days 14 hours and 42 mins left for me! And my girlfriend. Its her first trip there. I purchased her trip for her as a Christmas present, she received the gift in a box and when she opened it lite up and sparkled. And it was a DVD sitting on a mound of shiny tassel stuff, It was a news report a friend and i had shot weeks before. It started with the NBC breaking news logo then to my friend and i giving a report on how Disney was going to dedicate the park to one person. and then the video cut to the Viral video that was circulating about 4 months ago on here, so inserted her name into the video.As the video played i had her uncover the mound of tassels and it was a Disney Survival Kit(photos below) I had put together for her.She was speech and just couldn't think of anything to say, her whole family was just laughing at her reaction. She is so excited and can't wait, I'm praying to god that she gets the Disney Bug as bad as I do. :p

The jumbo tickets were her Flight, Hotel, Park hopper and Fastpass.
Inside the survival can i put sunblock, chap stick, gum, a portable fan, Tissues, a mini water bottle, a autograph book, and her own Princess Mickey Ears with her name embroidered on the back. Under the can I gave her a Disney Scrap book with Random park decorating stickers and pages i had bought on a previous trip an entire year before.

ghj.jpg
gfgh.jpg

fgjh.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
'09 trips: March & May :wave:

8 Days - March 9th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
66 Days - May 6th - 13th (BFF's Bday :p)

September/October/November (??) depends on what 'deals' Disney is offering

I love my AP :lol:

...I should really think about starting to pack :lookaroun

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

44 days 14 hours and 42 mins left for me! And my girlfriend. Its her first trip there. I purchased her trip for her as a Christmas present, she received the gift in a box and when she opened it lite up and sparkled. And it was a DVD sitting on a mound of shiny tassel stuff, It was a news report a friend and i had shot weeks before. It started with the NBC breaking news logo then to my friend and i giving a report on how Disney was going to dedicate the park to one person. and then the video cut to the Viral video that was circulating about 4 months ago on here, so inserted her name into the video.As the video played i had her uncover the mound of tassels and it was a Disney Survival Kit(photos below) I had put together for her.She was speech and just couldn't think of anything to say, her whole family was just laughing at her reaction. She is so excited and can't wait, I'm praying to god that she gets the Disney Bug as bad as I do. :p

The jumbo tickets were her Flight, Hotel, Park hopper and Fastpass.
Inside the survival can i put sunblock, chap stick, gum, a portable fan, Tissues, a mini water bottle, a autograph book, and her own Princess Mickey Ears with her name embroidered on the back. Under the can I gave her a Disney Scrap book with Random park decorating stickers and pages i had bought on a previous trip an entire year before.

ghj.jpg
gfgh.jpg

fgjh.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg
You are such a nice BF... This was a great idea. I am sure she loved it! I know I would have. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom