How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

Todd L

Down to 26 days now. Nov 29th- Dec. 6th at POFQ. We got our DME luggage tags in the mail last week and picked up our vouchers from the Travel agent last weekend. Getting close. so excited.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
:sohappy::sohappy: 28 Days! 4 weeks from today!!! :xmas::xmas:

..Starting to plan my '09 trips too: March, May, September, November :wave:

128 Days - March 11th - 18th (Early Birthday :king:)
May 6th - 13th ? (BFF's Bday :p)
September ?? (free dining?? :slurp:)
November ?? (pre-Thanksgiving :drevil:)

I love my AP :lol:

Upvote 0

Jaytrod

oops

Im a little slow today.. Had too much fun Halloween weekend. :p Its actually 10 days till my trip. I just lost a whole day without even going through one!! Awesome!! :hammer::D:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Jaytrod

Your countdown says 9 days to go!!! So that means you're in the single digits!! :sohappy::sohappy:

I'll be at POFQ also that week...see ya there!! :wave:

Yea but Im not counting the 13th, I still have to work half a day before I drive up from Fort lauderdale :mad:. I see you are a Eagles fan and you are from Jersey :shrug: ?? GO GIANTS :D!!.. You may see me at ESPN zone on Sunday hehe.. Ill be the one screaming at Eli. :hammer:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Yea but Im not counting the 13th, I still have to work half a day before I drive up from Fort lauderdale :mad:. I see you are a Eagles fan and you are from Jersey :shrug: ?? GO GIANTS :D!!.. You may see me at ESPN zone on Sunday hehe.. Ill be the one screaming at Eli. :hammer:

Yes I am a HUGE Eagles fan!!! As much as I'd hate to say this...I really can't say nothing bad about the Giants, they are doing pretty darn good this year!

See ya at POFQ!!!! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom