How Many FastPass Days Can You Have?

kes601

Original Poster
So I know that with any given reservation you can go +14 days out in terms of how many fastpasses you are allowed to have on your account, but here is my question....

If we stay on property for 2 weeks in the middle of June and grab our 14 days of fastpasses 60 days out and then have another 7 day on-site trip planned for mid-July, will we be able to grab those additional 7 days of fastpasses when the 60 day mark hits? In other words, we wouldn't be grabbing anything "early", but we would potentially have 21 on our account at once. Possible?

For the record, the dual trips weren't planned, but something happened with our June plans and Disney seemed like a good replacement.

Thanks.

kes601

Original Poster
Thank you. I just wasn't certain if it was a cap of 14 or if multiple stays meant you could go above 14. Glad it looks like it is more than 14. I appreciate the link and the response.

kes601

Original Poster

so yes, you can have many, as long as they meet the rules
I actually just did a chat with a cast member and we can only have 7 days at a time as a passholder even with an extended stay, but this other link seems to contradict that: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/passholders/fast-pass-plus-advance-reservations/

nickys

Premium Member
Firstly, it is possible hold more than 14 days worth of FPs at once. You can only book 14 days worth at the 60 day mark, but you can then book the 15th day at 59 days out and so on, as long as you are staying onsite and have enough days worth of tickets. For example with the U.K. 21 day ticket, I booked a total of 17 (possibly 18) days of FPs for one of our stays.

Secondly, with an AP you are supposed to get all the same perks as any other onsite guest. There are often issues for many people who try to book more than 7 days. In that case, the AP help line can book your remaining FPs for you.

Any FPs booked on an AP whilst staying offsite within a month of an onsite stay will nullify that AP rule, and effectively mean you will only be able to hold a total of 7 days worth at a time.

correcaminos

Firstly, it is possible hold more than 14 days worth of FPs at once. You can only book 14 days worth at the 60 day mark, but you can then book the 15th day at 59 days out and so on, as long as you are staying onsite and have enough days worth of tickets. For example with the U.K. 21 day ticket, I booked a total of 17 (possibly 18) days of FPs for one of our stays.

Secondly, with an AP you are supposed to get all the same perks as any other onsite guest. There are often issues for many people who try to book more than 7 days. In that case, the AP help line can book your remaining FPs for you.

Any FPs booked on an AP whilst staying offsite within a month of an onsite stay will nullify that AP rule, and effectively mean you will only be able to hold a total of 7 days worth at a time.
This, though we have never had an issue with more than 7. I'd say you might, but not likely as long as you do not have FP for offsite stays booked elsewhere in the window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom