How many fast pass can you end up with each day

cw1982

Are you able to book fast passes for the fireworks shows? and how does that work?

You can book them for fireworks at MK and Epcot. They usually open up closer to the date of the show, though, as opposed to the window you get for the other passes. Not sure how it works beyond the pass giving you access to a better viewing area, but I do know it's an option.

Dwarful

At MK AVOID the kiosks near by the restrooms between Adventureland and Frontierland. Longest lines and worst CM of our entire experience, plus there always seemed to be a long line...including CM's directing you to CMs. Another hint...if the CM let you touch the kiosks (some won't, they will insist on doing everything for you...I had one in Fantasyland intentionally move his body to block the screen...seemed a bit like a power trip) use your fingernail not the pad of your fingertip. That seemed to work better for us.

In HS we used our 4th FP for Little Mermaid. In Epcot we used all 3 FPs and didn't really use anymore there but had to use all 3 at Epcot because we wanted to hop 4 days this trip.

cw1982

Best place I found for FP+ kiosks at MK was in front of Jungle Cruise. Not only could people not find it, because it looks like part of the queue for the ride, but then people were getting in line there, thinking it was the ride queue, so what looks like a long line moves very, very quickly. ;)

jpittore1

We were able to get 5-6 FP per day during June 7-15. The key is we scheduled our first three first FP in the morning. There are four people in my family. When I went to get the 4th FP, typically the "big" rides were not available so I would tell CM to add the first available time & attraction to my magic band. The beauty is after it is added you can modify time/attraction. I also found that if you request only one FP at a time for each person versus trying to get all four together for example Space Mountain, I was able to get each of us an individual FP within the same over lapping time frame. It does take some time, but the four of us each had a phone and were very successful with this strategy in the 4 & 5 FP and getting the key rides at each park. We even received another Soaring and Toy Story FP for the four of us using this strategy.

Last edited:

CheshireCat12

Regarding the post about the kid who wouldn't separate from the dad in the Single Rider line at TT- honestly, if your kids are young (under 10) I wouldn't even go there. Unfamiliar place, kid doesn't know anyone in the car, is the ride scary, etc.

Disneycoog

I'll be there in a week and I have made all 3 of my FP+'s for as early as I can get them. Then that frees me up to pick up others as the day goes on. We'll see how that works out.
Depending in how early you get there fast passes are not needed. Example at magic kingdom last week we rode space twice, buzz twice big thunder and splash and then pirates all before 11 and it opened at 9 none of them really needed fast passes early.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom