How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
In the year 546 The Basilica of San Vitale (Ravenna) is completed by bishop Maximianus, during the Byzantine Exarchate of Ravenna.
Screenshot_20200306-090925~2.png

Lilofan

Just remember that before passengers board the ship each will get their temperature taken. If the temp is above 100.4 degrees, that guest will be denied boarding.

lostpro9het

No, we were booked on Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy. I say "were" because we officially canceled the cruise... :( ... Until 2021...
Booked to leave March 18 canceled. Don't no when the next one will be scheduled all depends on the cold-19
If you don't mind me asking, was the reason for cancelling out of fear of contracting covid-19 or fear of quarantine after the trip?

Thanks

StitchSNK

If you don't mind me asking, was the reason for cancelling out of fear of contracting covid-19 or fear of quarantine after the trip?

Thanks
Mine was two-fold. 1. The DCL is our annual family trip and with my parents and sibling having ALL CANCELED, it just made sense to also cancel. 2. QUARANTINE. I have absolute faith in DCL and their ability to keep the ship clean; but the rest of the people onboard, I do not hold the same trust.
Floating around the idea of a Holiday Cruise? I still have a placeholder to use by July 2021 ;)

lostpro9het

Probably a little of both-- wife and I are in that age group they are recommending not go, though we are in good health , we will do a stay vacation at home
Mine was two-fold. 1. The DCL is our annual family trip and with my parents and sibling having ALL CANCELED, it just made sense to also cancel. 2. QUARANTINE. I have absolute faith in DCL and their ability to keep the ship clean; but the rest of the people onboard, I do not hold the same trust.
Floating around the idea of a Holiday Cruise? I still have a placeholder to use by July 2021 ;)
I think we’re going to wait awhile.
Thanks for the replies!

Small followup. Would you travel to WDW any time in the next 3 weeks if that were an option?

Tony the Tigger

Thanks for the replies!

Small followup. Would you travel to WDW any time in the next 3 weeks if that were an option?
I’m scheduled for a brief MK-only (after hours) at the end of April.

So far, still going. I think we will still go no matter what, but Angela Merkel just said she thinks 70% of Germany will be infected, and Italy is locked down. I don’t see us doing much different/better over here, it just hasn’t been fully reported/tested/kicked in yet.

We’re playing it by ear!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom