How Many Days till your Disney Wedding!!!

PeoplemoverTTA

263 days, although we have confirmation on our our Swan & Dolphin wedding date, we're waiting on confirmation that the beach is available, so we haven't signed the contract yet...I'm nervous! I can't book the photographer or transportation until we have the ink dried on our wedding ceremony contract.

So much to do! :)

Sweet Melissa

263 days, although we have confirmation on our our Swan & Dolphin wedding date, we're waiting on confirmation that the beach is available, so we haven't signed the contract yet...I'm nervous! I can't book the photographer or transportation until we have the ink dried on our wedding ceremony contract.

So much to do! :)
Congrats! Are you in the Swalphins Facebook group? Who are you looking at for photography?

PeoplemoverTTA

I did join the group, and I'm getting some good tips there. I've been talking to Randy Chapman about photography, but @PartOfYourWorld and @HollyBelle used Jason Angelini, so I'm considering him too. I also reached out to a member here who posted some pics recently.

One cool thing I found was a company called VIP Transportation. My fiancé is a major "car guy," and we're going to rent a 1965 Mustang Convertible to take us to the wedding (and mostly for pictures, lol). Although he loves WDW too, it's kind of "my" thing, so I'm excited to find things like the car that add his personality and touch to it too.

Maybe I should start a planning thread? I don't know if there's any interest, but it might be a fun way to track things myself too :)

Sweet Melissa

I really like Jason Angelini's work, and probably would have booked something like VIP Transportation if we hadn't planned all of our events within walking distance. The Mustang is a great idea!

I made a planning thread, but have been bad about updating it. It's a small but supportive group here. I'd love to follow along if you start a thread!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom