How Many Days for you - Part 9

Sharkreef11

552862_10151625661588274_1192913731_n.jpg

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow... you're only a day away!!!! Kinda sad that my countdown is almost over though!! You all know what I mean!

It's been fun counting down with you! Have a magical trip and hope it goes nice and slow!

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Alright, kind of a quick story before I post my count. The last few days my wife and I have been discussing what we are doing for Thanksgiving. Her mom in moving back to southern Illinois, and I'm not sure I want to head home to the chaos that my family calls Thanksgiving. Four of the last five years we have spent Thanksgiving in Disney, but we were just there in October and this morning our Christmas trip is down to only 45!!!!

But, I just couldn't help but look to see what was available, so I looked this morning and by lunch late this morning we were booked!!!!!!! Cheap SWA flights from Philly to Orlando as well. Plus we had vouchers that covered the cost of the flights. Even better!

The new count is only 22 days!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

mcstensrud

Alright, kind of a quick story before I post my count. The last few days my wife and I have been discussing what we are doing for Thanksgiving. Her mom in moving back to southern Illinois, and I'm not sure I want to head home to the chaos that my family calls Thanksgiving. Four of the last five years we have spent Thanksgiving in Disney, but we were just there in October and this morning our Christmas trip is down to only 45!!!!

But, I just couldn't help but look to see what was available, so I looked this morning and by lunch late this morning we were booked!!!!!!! Cheap SWA flights from Philly to Orlando as well. Plus we had vouchers that covered the cost of the flights. Even better!

Awesome coach,I hear ya with not wanting to deal with the family issues.
Now I am very jealous,smart move!!!!!
Where are you staying?

Upvote 0

Wow. Awesome!! Have a great time! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom