How Many Days for you - Part 9

PolynesianPrincess

Well if all goes according to plan we will be taking off in 18 hours!!! So far our flight out of Pittsburgh is not cancelled. We are flying straight through to Orlando so I'm hoping we are safe. We are heading to the hotel near the airport right now for a night of pizza and swimming and are surprising the kids afterwards. So excited. They have NO idea! :)

SO AWESOME! Have fun!! :)

Upvote 0

coachwnh

558889_10151625661483274_748259304_n.jpg
Have fun!

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Well if all goes according to plan we will be taking off in 18 hours!!! So far our flight out of Pittsburgh is not cancelled. We are flying straight through to Orlando so I'm hoping we are safe. We are heading to the hotel near the airport right now for a night of pizza and swimming and are surprising the kids afterwards. So excited. They have NO idea! :)
That sounds great! Have fun.

Upvote 0

Steve1005

They are going to lose their minds!!! Have fun!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom