How many days for you - part 8

KCheatle

28397_lg.jpg

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
STS-66 was an atmospheric and solar study mission and one of the longer shuttle missions, with a total travel of around 4.5 million miles. While not the longest shuttle flight in history, it was one of the longest to date at that time, and the longest Atlantis had ever done up until that point. This is a picture of Atlantis on delivery to Kennedy Space Center for that mission. Nice Taxi! Flying in style!

EC94-42853-6.jpg

I have 66 days to go.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
OK- so I just posted, but I just can't help myself! Please forgive me. I am just beyond excited!:D:D:D @ Midnight I will have only 10 more days to go! Almost @ single digits!:D:D
images

This one's for you FIGGY!:D
Thank you! I really need them just got done doing my single digit dance in my jammies:eek: All that moving and shaking really works up a sweat! ( way too long days to go! It feels like only yesterday I was making my ADRs! Now I really need a drink:D

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

My trip is still in the early planning stages, but I just did an estimate and it's about 150 days away (mid-late October). Sigh... Still, I've waited years, so... I'm happy for those of you with trips coming a little sooner...

Hey, is that cool Star Wars pin something that's going to be available at WDW for a while?

I'm not sure... the pins with specific dates on are usually limited edition, but there might be some left over...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom