How Many Days for You? Part 12

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

So sorry for you loss. She was beautiful.
Thank you. Having my own business, she was with me constantly.
When I went to the breeders house years ago to see the litter, she put all the puppies on the floor in front of me. They all scattered except this one puppy, she came over to me. The breeder brought all the puppies back and again they all scattered except her. She came to me. So Ive always said I didnt choose her, she chose me. It was a loving bond that lasted for almost 14 years.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Thank you. Having my own business, she was with me constantly.
When I went to the breeders house years ago to see the litter, she put all the puppies on the floor in front of me. They all scattered except this one puppy, she came over to me. The breeder brought all the puppies back and again they all scattered except her. She came to me. So Ive always said I didnt choose her, she chose me. It was a loving bond that lasted for almost 14 years.

Sorry about the loss of your dog. That is a sweet story of her choosing you.

Upvote 0

jmenjes

31.jpg

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

So sorry for your loss. Such beautiful babies. I hope Roo is doing okay with the loss, I'm sure she is also mourning :(
Thank you. We have 2 other dogs in our house as well. I'm sure they all miss Kippy in their own way. I havent noticed any altered behaviors at this point. Being young and full of energy, Roo was a bit too excitable at times for Kippy at her age. She tolerated Roo's exuberance and playfulness.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

105 days.

Sad day here. Just had to put my almost 14 yo girl to sleep yesterday after having suffered a stroke and losing the ability to stand.

Her name was Kippy.
This was her as a puppy.
View attachment 525384
This was her at 2 years.
View attachment 525385
And here she is a few days ago.
View attachment 525390

I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful girl! We're nearing the 2 year anniversary of having to put our last dog to sleep. It's not easy, but sometimes it's the kindest thing we can do for our furry family members.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful girl! We're nearing the 2 year anniversary of having to put our last dog to sleep. It's not easy, but sometimes it's the kindest thing we can do for our furry family members.
Thank you. Weve been through it many times and it never gets easier. Even knowing how its saving them from further pain and discomfort, saying goodbye on the day you decide its time is hard. I'm a believer that they all are waiting for the day I will cross over to reunite with them. Our other 2 dogs are mostly my wifes dogs. Her retired service dog and her new service dog. Getting Roo when I did was so that when that day came for KIppy to go, I wouldnt be alone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom