How Many Days for You? Part 12

yensid67

65 puts you around beginning of August? I would wait a few months so they get the kinks worked out, but most definitely do not cancel...just postpone! Remember there won't be any fireworks or parades for now...FACE MASKS at all times, temperature checks, no large gatherings of any kind...contactless payments....social distancing at all times!
With all that I would wait a few months and hope that those things are RELAXED

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

65 puts you around beginning of August? I would wait a few months so they get the kinks worked out, but most definitely do not cancel...just postpone! Remember there won't be any fireworks or parades for now...FACE MASKS at all times, temperature checks, no large gatherings of any kind...contactless payments....social distancing at all times!
With all that I would wait a few months and hope that those things are RELAXED

The big rhetorical question is reschedule for when. No option that we can think of seems great to us. We can't take our high schoolers out of school (whatever that will be), so Christmas would be the only time.

An uncertain 53. I know they will be open with limited hours and experiences. A lot for us to decide in the next few weeks.

If we take advantage of EMH, we could have 12 hour days, but like you said "experiences." What will that mean? An expensive mistake if we choose ... poorly.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

342 days.

R-1295103-1490721451-6336.jpg

Upvote 0

coachwnh

If we take advantage of EMH, we could have 12 hour days, but like you said "experiences." What will that mean? An expensive mistake if we choose ... poorly.
Its been a roller coaster day. FPs disappeared, now they are back. Tried to change ADRs based on new hours and can't do that. I need to stop reading all of these sites and rumors. Not sure whats real and just someone's "wish" for opening. Guess we will just sit back a few days and collect info from Disney and make an informed decision. Its not easy for us to cancel since we have APs and trips planned for the next two summers before out son leaves for college and we head back to Europe. Delaying until next summer impacts all of that. Considering whats happening around the country, Ill take my limited selfish problem knowing its not like or death.

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

Its been a roller coaster day. FPs disappeared, now they are back. Tried to change ADRs based on new hours and can't do that. I need to stop reading all of these sites and rumors. Not sure whats real and just someone's "wish" for opening. Guess we will just sit back a few days and collect info from Disney and make an informed decision. Its not easy for us to cancel since we have APs and trips planned for the next two summers before out son leaves for college and we head back to Europe. Delaying until next summer impacts all of that. Considering whats happening around the country, Ill take my limited selfish problem knowing its not like or death.

Yes! I need to stop hunting for info, too. I'd like to change an ADR but, even if I could, I don't know if WDW will cancel it anyway. FP+ day is next Tuesday - another issue. We haven't been to WDW since 2013, and plans really only were to go this year since we've got a rising HS junior and other things to do.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom