How Many Days for You? Part 12

JIMINYCR

Navy-Seals-Buds-Class-234-Cover.jpg

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

For so many reasons, SO THANKFUL that Orlando did not get hit worse by Irma!! :):) Can officially say we're down to 3 days and we're going!!:D:D:D

disney-birthday-candle-number-3.jpg

Glad Disney avoided the destruction so many others received. We kept in contact with a friend of ours whose living in Orlando and stayed throughout the storm. She kept reporting on the conditions. We got worried as the news reported that the storm changed track and would move closer in towards Orlando. Enjoy getting through your last 3 days.

Upvote 0

ToyStoryMiss

55_Mickey-Mouse.jpg

dbe5a221ed67586b0498404b649e324d--vacation-countdown-disney-countdown.jpg

Officially down to 1 day!! :joyfull:
Our flight is still in order for tomorrow, and hopefully it stays that way..(my anxiety is killing me over so many things :arghh:)

So glad to hear that everyone is safe down there and that WDW/Orlando missed any major damage like so many other places have seen. I was a wreck all last night, but I'm glad that everyone is safe!

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

55_Mickey-Mouse.jpg

dbe5a221ed67586b0498404b649e324d--vacation-countdown-disney-countdown.jpg

Officially down to 1 day!! :joyfull:
Our flight is still in order for tomorrow, and hopefully it stays that way..(my anxiety is killing me over so many things :arghh:)

So glad to hear that everyone is safe down there and that WDW/Orlando missed any major damage like so many other places have seen. I was a wreck all last night, but I'm glad that everyone is safe!

Please keep us posted on what everything is like while you're there. Good luck and have SO much fun!!

Upvote 0

COrunner

4 Days to go!

Last week was just watching and discussing options.

This year is difficult as I'm excited to keep our tradition going, though it will be more subdued as I'm keeping those affected in our thoughts. Anyone working while we are there will get extra thanks/acknowledgment whenever possible as I'm sure they are dealing with more stress than normal.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom