How Many Days for You? Part 12

catmom46

Well 5 Days to go, should be excited but have been to the Doctors this morning with back pain (I suffer with my back anyway) but have been told I have a Prolapsed Disc, feel like crying and Mum saying I should cancel the trip is not helping

Bummer! But from what I read online staying active is better than resting, so it sounds like a WDW trip is just what the doctor would order. Hopefully you get good meds. :)

Upvote 0

DisDadWoz

th

Upvote 0

Tink28

Praying for healing and that you can still take your vacation!

I went with a ruptured disc once. I had to use an ecv. I still had a good time. Just make sure you get to the park at rope drop. The ecv's go fast.

I'm so sorry. I can 100% empathize with lower back and disc problems. I'm hoping the docs can offer something that will still enable you to go.

Bummer! But from what I read online staying active is better than resting, so it sounds like a WDW trip is just what the doctor would order. Hopefully you get good meds. :)

Sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out for you.
Thanks for the kind remarks and wishes, feeling a bit better this evening, have to admit I am more worried about the 9 1/2 hour flight than walking around the parks

Upvote 0

ABQ

Thanks for the kind remarks and wishes, feeling a bit better this evening, have to admit I am more worried about the 9 1/2 hour flight than walking around the parks
Book yourself a spa treatment for the day you arrive, bad back or good, 9 1/2 hours on a plane warrants a massage.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom