How Many Days for You? Part 12

Longers

The 5 Senses

5senses-1.jpg

In 5 Days.... I'll be looking up Main St at the Castle, listening to the MK music, smelling fresh popcorn, tasting a Dole Whip, and touching my finger to my camera shutter.
Ohhhhh I cant wait... these last days are excruciating.
Love this and we are right there behind you!

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

Been a long time since I checked in here. So many of you are close!!!!! Have been.

Its not Disney, but wanted to share: Just 1 day until I travel to CitiField and watch the New York Mets in Game 3 of the 2015 World Series!!!!!!!! Can't believe its real (both me going and the Mets in the World Series!) :joyfull:

Hope game three goes better than games 1 and 2 :confused:
Have an awesome time, Coach! Talk about a dream come true. Syndergaard's gonna lock this one down and get us back on track. GO METS!!

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

None of my favourite Disney movies came out in 1988, so here's a WDW commercial from that year. Let's just say we've come a very long way marketing-wise since 88. This commercial somehow made me anxious.

Enjoyed your "old" commercial. We like going back and looking at photos, ads, etc. to see how the characters have changed over
the years. Most times for the better, but we think Mickey has always been a cutie !!

Upvote 0

KathyJetson

Been a long time since I checked in here. So many of you are close!!!!! Have been.

Its not Disney, but wanted to share: Just 1 day until I travel to CitiField and watch the New York Mets in Game 3 of the 2015 World Series!!!!!!!! Can't believe its real (both me going and the Mets in the World Series!) :joyfull:

Hope game three goes better than games 1 and 2 :confused:
Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom