How Many Days for You? Part 12

Steve1005

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here. Lots have been going on. Mostly, I'm getting a house! Moving in on July 11, so all the money my wife and I were saving up to go back to Disney went into this. No biggie, it just means I have to wait a little longer to get back "home". I have to get back sooner rather than later though. I want to decorate my kitchen in ALL Disney. And where better to get all of that right?
Anyway, hope all is well with all of my Disney friends here, and I'm gonna make an effort to come back on here a little more often again. See you very soon countdown!!

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here. Lots have been going on. Mostly, I'm getting a house! Moving in on July 11, so all the money my wife and I were saving up to go back to Disney went into this. No biggie, it just means I have to wait a little longer to get back "home". I have to get back sooner rather than later though. I want to decorate my kitchen in ALL Disney. And where better to get all of that right?
Anyway, hope all is well with all of my Disney friends here, and I'm gonna make an effort to come back on here a little more often again. See you very soon countdown!!
Glad married life is going so well for you! :happy:

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

88-degrees-fine-food-emporium-lst155327.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom