How Many Days for You? Part 12

93boomer

Premium Member
My dear MIL unexpectedly took a turn for the worse last week. Her situation turned critical as we went into the 4th of July. We had to scramble to get her assessed and admitted to hospice care on Saturday afternoon. By Sunday afternoon DW was called and told that her mother's condition altered again and she went into an actively dying state. Her and DS were able to spend the entire day at the bedside. Hospice nurse at 11pm said evaluating her showed her state changed for the better and DW and DS could return home expecting her to go into the next day. We got a call at 2:22 a.m. informing us that she had passed away. Her breathing and state of body showed none of the usual signs that the end would be coming that fast. They were totally taken aback. All we can think of is that she wanted my DW to not be present at the moment death came. At least there was no prolonged suffering or pain.
Now its detail after detail gathering information and setting arrangements in place.
We now we have assurance that our long planned trip will go on without lingering worries about being cancelled or interrupted.
I am so sorry for your loss.

Upvote 0

Disney4family

1720518372460.png

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom