How Many Days for You? Part 12

Disney4family

1688899314560.png

Upvote 0

IanDLBZF

10 days left until I go back to Walt Disney World as a result of my mom attending a conference (Contemporary 7/19-7/22)
114 days left until I go back for Halloween (Beach Club 10/31-11/1)
174 days left until I go back for New Year's Eve for the first time since ringing in 2022! (Art of Animation 12/30-1/1/2024)

Upvote 0

IanDLBZF

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE - 9 days left until I go back to Walt Disney World as a result of my mom attending a conference (Contemporary 7/19-7/22)
113 days left until I go back for Halloween (Beach Club 10/31-11/1)
173 days left until I go back for New Year's Eve for the first time since ringing in 2022! (Art of Animation 12/30-1/1/2024)

Upvote 0

SamandplanningUK

I only posted yesterday but its 7 days today!!! I was diagnosed with cancer 14 days before we were meant to go last year and we had to cancel so I could have urgent treatment. All through treatment I kept imagining myself standing in Epcot again with my family and every time I was on the radiation table I used that vision to help me get through it. Will be going to Epcot on our first day to realise that dream.

Upvote 0

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
I only posted yesterday but its 7 days today!!! I was diagnosed with cancer 14 days before we were meant to go last year and we had to cancel so I could have urgent treatment. All through treatment I kept imagining myself standing in Epcot again with my family and every time I was on the radiation table I used that vision to help me get through it. Will be going to Epcot on our first day to realise that dream.
Hope you are well and enjoy it all!
You deserve it!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom