How Many Days for You? Part 12

macefamily

Who knows. Visiting FL this coming Easter weekend (sorry, didn't know if I could use that word; maybe I'll be cancelled because of a possible religious reference) but I have changed our plans. I cancelled the kennel reservations for our dogs and I cancelled our park reservations and ADR's. Disney is just too political at this time. I'm stepping back to take a break. If things get worse, I will try to sell our points for DVC. I have my views, but I don't try to impart them on anyone else. This is my choice.

Upvote 0

Pegetoca49

One day😎😎😎this time tomorrow
04399ECE-9B36-4637-9CCF-81001D22675E.jpeg

Upvote 0
Who knows. Visiting FL this coming Easter weekend (sorry, didn't know if I could use that word; maybe I'll be cancelled because of a possible religious reference) but I have changed our plans. I cancelled the kennel reservations for our dogs and I cancelled our park reservations and ADR's. Disney is just too political at this time. I'm stepping back to take a break. If things get worse, I will try to sell our points for DVC. I have my views, but I don't try to impart them on anyone else. This is my choice.
ironic, isn't it. The less than 1% of the population with mental health issues that used to scream from the hilltops about "don't tell me how I should behave" is pushing their agenda as forcefully as they can aided by the media and a certain political party.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom