How Many Days for You? Part 12

Leo!

2 !!!

1257195988432_f.jpg

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Thanks, Coach! Hope you and your family have had a fun (Disney-less) summer!!
Its been a bit odd not going. We all missed it, but my son seems the most upset we werent there this year. But we did make the trips to Baltimore, Boston, and the Midwest as planned. Also got to see U2 three times, so I really cant complain. Im not going to say I found it easy, but I was ok not going (at least this summer). The holidays may be a bit tougher to swallow since 4 of the last 5 Thanksgivings and two of the last three Christmas Days have been spent in WDW! Have a great time and I look forward to hearing all about it!

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Its been a bit odd not going. We all missed it, but my son seems the most upset we werent there this year. But we did make the trips to Baltimore, Boston, and the Midwest as planned. Also got to see U2 three times, so I really cant complain. Im not going to say I found it easy, but I was ok not going (at least this summer). The holidays may be a bit tougher to swallow since 4 of the last 5 Thanksgivings and two of the last three Christmas Days have been spent in WDW! Have a great time and I look forward to hearing all about it!
Maybe Santa will leave a "Disney Vacation 2016" package under your tree this year :happy:.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom