How Many Days for You? Part 12

JennSmith

ah very nice! Well it will be here before you know it! How long are you going for?
9/17-9/26 It is bittersweet at this point...on one hand time is DRAGGING and on the other I know it will over before we know it. It started dragging last week, like right after I made that final payment. I guess because there are no more planning milestones...everything is done. Nothing left to do but pack and wait. Wait and pack. How long will you be there?

Upvote 0

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
9/17-9/26 It is bittersweet at this point...on one hand time is DRAGGING and on the other I know it will over before we know it. It started dragging last week, like right after I made that final payment. I guess because there are no more planning milestones...everything is done. Nothing left to do but pack and wait. Wait and pack. How long will you be there?
I hear you!

Unfortunately, only 3 days. (9/18 - 9/21). This was an impromptu add-on to a trip we already planned for the week 9/21 - 9/26. We were able to save up enough to tack on a Disney weekend before we hit the beach in St. Pete. We love Florida because of these types of "add-on's" you can do.

Upvote 0

DaisyDoesDisney

images

until BOARDWALK INN

images

until YACHT CLUB

images

until BEACH CLUB

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom