How Many Days for You? Part 12

Plowboy

Would you believe 350?

We're seriously considering skipping F&W this coming year and going in early Dec. It would be the first time in about 5 or 6 years that we missed F&W. We love it but 1) it would be nice to do the candlelight processional again and see the holiday decorations, and 2) even though we only spent 3 days in the parks on our most recent (Nov.) trip, the parks were packed, and I mean packed. It's kind of gotten out of hand even on weekdays. We're planning on doing a couple of days in Key West and then moving on up to WDW for 4 or 5 nights. Not carved in stone yet, but could happen.

Upvote 0

disneySimple2016

Would you believe 350?

We're seriously considering skipping F&W this coming year and going in early Dec. It would be the first time in about 5 or 6 years that we missed F&W. We love it but 1) it would be nice to do the candlelight processional again and see the holiday decorations, and 2) even though we only spent 3 days in the parks on our most recent (Nov.) trip, the parks were packed, and I mean packed. It's kind of gotten out of hand even on weekdays. We're planning on doing a couple of days in Key West and then moving on up to WDW for 4 or 5 nights. Not carved in stone yet, but could happen.
Well It's On Season for Outsiders now it's going be like that for while to Mid January, very busy time of the year! Next Saturday is Christmas Eve if you have not forgotten? I work for retail big box, so I know what it is like On Season Snow Birds. I'm Going Feb-12th/17th to DisneySprings/Parks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Plowboy

Well It's On Season for Outsiders now it's going be like that for while to Mid January, very busy time of the year! Next Saturday is Christmas Eve if you have not forgotten? I work for retail big box, so I know what it is like On Season Snow Birds. I'm Going Feb-12th/17th to DisneySprings/Parks.

I don't think there is any such thing as "on season' or " off season" anymore at WDW. All we're hoping for is a little break in the crowds the first week of Dec.

Upvote 0

disneySimple2016

https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/crowd-calendar/December-2016/

Here you go! Remember allot teachers/kids will be out of school for two weeks it should be very crowded. I'm not for busy crowds.

I'm resume this thread back to Countdown, I don't want to hijack this thread anymore.
Refers to behavior that when someone comes into a thread conversation (usually after more than a few posts have been made to a thread) and focuses on one tiny aspect of the original poster's topic, and moves the entire thread off-topic by replying to just that one aspect. Sometimes the hijacker isn't even responding to the original author of the thread, but what someone else said. Then everyone else jumps on the bandwagon and moves the entire thread into something that has little or nothing to do with the original author's post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

maxresdefault-54(1).jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom