How Many Days for You? Part 12

RKSteel

Upvote 0

Gurt

My plane lands Monday afternoon. Are you arriving or departing?
We are arriving on Monday, not sure if we will do a park we land at MCO at 14:30 I figure by the time we clear customs and get the magical express to OKW get unpacked and sorted in the room we might be quite tired we are getting up at 5am in the UK and our body clock will be on about midnight UK time although I would really like to go to MK to watch wishes on Tuesday we are doing Epcot then MK on Wednesday, Thursday we are AK and HS on Friday, that is our first few days if we overlap, if not I really would like to say thank you so much for all your advice and lovely comments :)

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

We are arriving on Monday, not sure if we will do a park we land at MCO at 14:30 I figure by the time we clear customs and get the magical express to OKW get unpacked and sorted in the room we might be quite tired we are getting up at 5am in the UK and our body clock will be on about midnight UK time although I would really like to go to MK to watch wishes on Tuesday we are doing Epcot then MK on Wednesday, Thursday we are AK and HS on Friday, that is our first few days if we overlap, if not I really would like to say thank you so much for all your advice and lovely comments :)
Thank you for your kind words! Keep your eyes peeled for me as I will also be at Epcot/MK on Wednesday and AK on Thursday. I hope you have a magical vacation!! :happy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom