How Many Days for You? Part 12

JohnD

makers46_MakersMark.jpeg

Upvote 0

JohnD

Would have been 15, but thanks to a foot injury...??

Rent a scooter or take a fold-up wheelchair. Don't let your foot injury stop you. I"m guessing the real issue is walking around and to/from the parks. I bet you're ambulatory enough to get in and out of rides. I went last year with my parents. My mother is ambulatory but at her age there is no way she could do all that walking any more. So my parents brought a fold up wheelchair and my father pushed her around everywhere in it. But she could board buses and rides just fine.

Upvote 0

jmenjes

Rent a scooter or take a fold-up wheelchair. Don't let your foot injury stop you. I"m guessing the real issue is walking around and to/from the parks. I bet you're ambulatory enough to get in and out of rides. I went last year with my parents. My mother is ambulatory but at her age there is no way she could do all that walking any more. So my parents brought a fold up wheelchair and my father pushed her around everywhere in it. But she could board buses and rides just fine.
Too late for me now...I've already gotten the trip canceled. It's a nasty sprain, and I'd rather be on the safe side and get my foot healed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom