How Many Days for You? Part 12

Flyersgirl17

Funko_Pop-_Evil_Queen.jpg

Upvote 0

Jake Wilson

Well as many times as I have gone I have never been able to post here so here goes.... I found out yesterday by an email of conformation for itinerary to Orlando on Feb 20-27! I haven't told the rest of the family but Grandma booked us our first entire family trip to Walt Disney World with the Grandkids!!! I am so excited but bummed I received the e-mail. I would much rather have been surprised by being spoiled on Christmas morning but I will save that excitement for watching my son (age 4)
It looks like our first official family count down is 76 days!!!

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thank you, I searched the threads and found some info but I guess I was not thorough enough! The timely response is one of the reasons I absolutely LOVE this site!!!! Thanks again!
Anytime :). Let us know in that thread if you have any problems with the setup. Just make sure you format it exactly as described in the first post and you shouldn't have any issues.

Upvote 0

R W B

5 Days to our weekend trip thanks to $33.00 each Round Trip Airfare from Jetblue marking the beginning of service from Albany, NY to Orlando!!

We just got back and added 1 day to our park hopper tickets to be able to use Saturday since it was within 14 day guideline..
Gotta ask, how did you get round trip tix for $33 each?

Upvote 0

Jake Wilson

Oh wow, after all that and wasted posts to see if it worked I realized I needed to add it in the signature and not the about me lol. Sorry & feel free to delete any unnecessary posts that were just fillers. May I ask why on the signature box there isn't the nifty little clock button to add the count down like there is in the about me section? Once again thanks for being so kind and understanding, you help is much appreciated!

Upvote 0

Jake Wilson

Yep there is a space in there.
Oh wow, after all that and wasted posts to see if it worked I realized I needed to add it in the signature and not the about me lol. Sorry & feel free to delete any unnecessary posts that were just fillers. May I ask why on the signature box there isn't the nifty little clock button to add the count down like there is in the about me section? Once again thanks for being so kind and understanding, your help is much appreciated!

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Oh wow, after all that and wasted posts to see if it worked I realized I needed to add it in the signature and not the about me lol. Sorry & feel free to delete any unnecessary posts that were just fillers. May I ask why on the signature box there isn't the nifty little clock button to add the count down like there is in the about me section? Once again thanks for being so kind and understanding, you help is much appreciated!
Yep ideally I would want the clock button there, but there is a technical limitation of how the signature box is done that prevents it appearing there. Glad you got it working!

Upvote 0

Jake Wilson

Yep ideally I would want the clock button there, but there is a technical limitation of how the signature box is done that prevents it appearing there. Glad you got it working!
Oh I see, I have been looking for finish times on Norway/ Frozen overlay. As much as I hate to see Norway overlayed I would like to see the finished product when I visit since we are from Utah, our trips out to Orlando aren't as often as I would like. I used to go every summer for 2 weeks until my son was born, that threw a wrench into things due to cost of a child and the limited attractions I could do as a full time single dad.

Upvote 0

Dubman

Gotta ask, how did you get round trip tix for $33 each?

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/how-many-days-for-you-part-11.891016/page-172#post-6633505

Back on April 6th Jetblue announced service starting Dec 10th from Albany to Orlando.. Since Albany was incorprated in 1686 ($16.86 ea way) they used that for the basis for the sale.. The whole first week of airfare offerings was sold out within half an hour! Didn't even get a chance to tell my wife I booked it that day but figured at 33.00 each I couldn't go wrong LOL!

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/JetBlue-to-announce-Albany-flights-6181056.php

Our son has no idea.. Picking him up from school on Friday and going to the Airport.. As luck would have it the parks are open Saturday from 7:00am until 1:00am. Starting at the Studios, Then Epcot, then ending the day at Magic Kingdom...

I will never ever get that lucky again...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom