How Many Days for You? Part 12

93boomer

Premium Member
IMG_2535.jpeg

Upvote 0

KILUMTL123

We first flew for several trips until 3 different airlines flying out of Logan, each damaged my DW's power w/c at thousands of dollars worth of damage. Fortunately each time she could find a way to use it so our trips were not cancelled. To them its just a piece of luggage they dont care how its handled. From there on we decided to just not take a chance and now drive every time. I dont mind the drive, but we have to build in driving days now into our trip time. We drive from Me to Staunton VA ( 12 hrs drive) where we stay the night. Then drive to SC where friends live and stay the night. Then finish off the 3rd day arriving at WDW around 11am. On the way home I push it to 2 days driving. All total its about 24 hrs driving without back ups for constriction or accidents along the way. .
Ugh! How dare I complain when a no drama ride on 95 or I4 drive to WDW takes 7 hours but 9 + hours with drama. Hats off to you. Now that I am solo leaving GA, 100% fly. And NEVER check luggage. Too many dishonest and uncaring airline workers. The last time luggage was checked airline ruined a suitcase. Sorry to hear about your damage. Cheaper and easier to replace a suitcase than a chair.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Ugh! How dare I complain when a no drama ride on 95 or I4 drive to WDW takes 7 hours but 9 + hours with drama. Hats off to you. Now that I am solo leaving GA, 100% fly. And NEVER check luggage. Too many dishonest and uncaring airline workers. The last time luggage was checked airline ruined a suitcase. Sorry to hear about your damage. Cheaper and easier to replace a suitcase than a chair.
When we hit I-4 its the worst part of the drive because in my mind the perception is that I'm close to WDW but it still takes so long to finish the drive to get there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom