How Many Days for You? Part 12

JIMINYCR

These triple digit days are the WORST, but the countdowns sure are fun!
Yes I HATE getting back in with triple digits. It feels like the day is so far out and unreachable. The only good thing is it leaves plenty of time to plan and dream and decide on ADR's and any extras. As well as time to save that big bundle of money to pay for all we want. We have decided its back to POFQ for us. African Trek that we havent gotten to do. And I'm sure we will fit in Uni days too.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Oh my.... 341 days
th.jpeg

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

3️⃣8️⃣ and counting.
Found out yesterday that a growth that was cut off my leg 10 days ago was cancer. Now more needs to be cut out. This will take place in 2 weeks. Then back to have stitches taken out. Trying to take care of all this drama before trip.
Offering prayers for you in hopes things can get worked around and it will not affect your trip. Are the Dr's planning follow up treatments to the cancer?

Upvote 0

KILUMTL123

Offering prayers for you in hopes things can get worked around and it will not affect your trip. Are the Dr's planning follow up treatments to the cancer?
Thank you for the prayers. Have not spoken to the doctor yet. Received a text to call their office. Spoke with a lady that was reading from a scripted reply. I accepted the first available app. All I know is that they need to cut out more and make sure it has not spread. Will know more on the 16th.
How are things at home? Has the healing begun?

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Thank you for the prayers. Have not spoken to the doctor yet. Received a text to call their office. Spoke with a lady that was reading from a scripted reply. I accepted the first available app. All I know is that they need to cut out more and make sure it has not spread. Will know more on the 16th.
How are things at home? Has the healing begun?
Funerals and memorial services have started taking place.Lots of supportive things are in place for survivors and people in the community. Donations pouring in in many forms, for families and first responders. Pres. Biden came on Fri, gave a short speech and met with the victims families. Healing will take place differently for each person touched by the tragedy. For some it may never come.
Hope your Dr. can work out something so you wont have to cancel your trip. Will the surgery affect your ability to be walking comfortably at WDW?

Upvote 0

KILUMTL123

Funerals and memorial services have started taking place.Lots of supportive things are in place for survivors and people in the community. Donations pouring in in many forms, for families and first responders. Pres. Biden came on Fri, gave a short speech and met with the victims families. Healing will take place differently for each person touched by the tragedy. For some it may never come.
Hope your Dr. can work out something so you wont have to cancel your trip. Will the surgery affect your ability to be walking comfortably at WDW?
I can't even imagine what some folks are going through. The nightmares and flashbacks..... the what if's....

I should be fine. My left hip will probably give me more trouble then my leg. Tough getting old. Our active youth catches up with us and takes it's toll.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom