How Many Days for You? Part 12

JIMINYCR

a29ab853c15ca39ddbaa0af52691898d.jpeg

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

It’s Disneyland… But it will be my first visit… 16 days to go… And I think I will have a pretty magical first day🐭View attachment 735682
Please let me know how the Walt Main Street story is. DS and I are thinking about adding it into our DL trip but I wasnt sure if I wanted to spend the time doing it. The cost isnt a problem but I wouldnt want to use up valuable attraction time.

Upvote 0

mitchk

Please let me know how the Walt Main Street story is. DS and I are thinking about adding it into our DL trip but I wasnt sure if I wanted to spend the time doing it. The cost isnt a problem but I wouldnt want to use up valuable attraction time.
No problem, my friend… I will definitely let you know… From what I gather and from what I’ve heard, it’s basically a trip down main street with a pointing out difference details and such… All I wanna do is be able to walk into Walt Disney‘s apartment, and just know that I am standing where walt wants stood… where he once slept …where he wants eat… which is unbelievable… And then you get refreshments on the balcony… I don’t know how much time you get to spend in the apartment and photography is strictly for bidden… But they do take a picture of you in front of the lamp, which is extremely awesome… I will let you know all the details when I get back I’ll PM you 👊🐭

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

No problem, my friend… I will definitely let you know… From what I gather and from what I’ve heard, it’s basically a trip down main street with a pointing out difference details and such… All I wanna do is be able to walk into Walt Disney‘s apartment, and just know that I am standing where walt wants stood… where he once slept …where he wants eat… which is unbelievable… And then you get refreshments on the balcony… I don’t know how much time you get to spend in the apartment and photography is strictly for bidden… But they do take a picture of you in front of the lamp, which is extremely awesome… I will let you know all the details when I get back I’ll PM you 👊🐭
Thank you. DS wanted to book it as a surprise for me knowing my love for Disney and Walt but he let it slip out when we were discussing the trip.

Upvote 0

IanDLBZF

Overnight Trips
  • 82 days left until I go back for Halloween (Beach Club 10/31-11/1)
  • 142 days left until I go back for New Year's Eve for the first time since ringing in 2022! (Art of Animation 12/30-1/1/2024)
Day Trips
  • 16 days left until I take on Disney Springs, the Bay Lake Area Resorts, and Magic Kingdom (8/26)
  • 23 days left until I take on Hollywood Studios, Crescent Lake, and Epcot (9/2)

Upvote 0

IanDLBZF

Overnight Trips
  • 81 days left until I go back for Halloween (Beach Club 10/31-11/1)
  • 141 days left until I go back for New Year's Eve for the first time since ringing in 2022! (Art of Animation 12/30-1/1/2024)
Day Trips
  • 15 days left until I take on Disney Springs, the Bay Lake Area Resorts, and Magic Kingdom (8/26)
  • 22 days left until I take on Hollywood Studios, Crescent Lake, and Epcot (9/2)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom