How Many Days for You? Part 12

Leo!

Disney Pictures #136: Tr0n (1982)

tron-1982.gif

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

images

149 days until we touch down in Orlando, and check in at Yacht Club (garden view standard room).
152 days until we check in at Grand Floridian (DVC resort studio on rented points) for the second half of our split stay.
155 days until we're headed back home.

Our first family trip was in 2012, when the kids were 4 and 6, and now that our son will be a senior next year, this will be our family's last visit to WDW as a foursome before one or both of our children are in college -- in Peter Pan parlance, our "last night in the nursery," and I know it's going to hit me hard emotionally.

Both of these resorts will be first-time visits for us (frankly, I never thought the Grand was something I'd be interested in, until the recent DVC refurb), so we're excited to check them out. DH and I also can't wait to finally celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary. The magical date happened in September 2022, but we had to cancel all of our celebration plans when I came down with COVID just beforehand, so we decided to christen this trip (which we'd already planned a year ahead) our "20th Anniversary" celebration instead, even though we'll be just a few weeks shy of our 21st by the time we get there, LOL!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom