How Many Days for You? Part 12

Flyersgirl17

54825f0a9f2e4_344926b.jpg

115 today and 114 tomorrow!!

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

one-more-disney-day.jpg

I cannot believe it, but I arrive at Disneyland tomorrow! :D:D:D Before my dream comes true, however, I will have a bit of a nightmare - a 2 and a half hour flight from Shanghai to Guangzhou, 2 hours stop-over and then a gruelling 13 hour flight. But it's overnight and I should sleep more of the way with any luck... so yes, this is the end of my countdown, and I wish you every happiness with your own! :D

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

one-more-disney-day.jpg

I cannot believe it, but I arrive at Disneyland tomorrow! :D:D:D Before my dream comes true, however, I will have a bit of a nightmare - a 2 and a half hour flight from Shanghai to Guangzhou, 2 hours stop-over and then a gruelling 13 hour flight. But it's overnight and I should sleep more of the way with any luck... so yes, this is the end of my countdown, and I wish you every happiness with your own! :D
Think of all the magic at the end of your ordeal. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

one-more-disney-day.jpg

Hope you have a great time in Disneyland @Skooterkid ! Enjoy! :)

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

Bounce back! 355 days to go!! It's a long time but last countdown started at 477 so we can live with this!!! I made the call while my husband was driving us home lol. :)
Sorry to hear your trip is over. Glad to see you are back with a new countdown! It's always sooo hard to leave. I have to remind myself on the last day to remember all the great times we just had and be happy versus so miserable and crabby! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom