How Many Days for You? Part 12

irwalt2

Image result for 66
DAYS TO GO !!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

images

61 days to go -- we arrive on President's Day for a week (looks like we'll overlap with @irwalt2 and @Diesel Dan, among others). Making Fastpasses tomorrow: per the DIBB Fastpass+ availability tool, it looks like Slinky's already booked up until the evening of Day 5 of our vacation, and Flight of Passage is gone until the evening of Day 3 -- yikes! Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

irwalt2

images

61 days to go -- we arrive on President's Day for a week (looks like we'll overlap with @irwalt2 and @Diesel Dan, among others). Making Fastpasses tomorrow: per the DIBB Fastpass+ availability tool, it looks like Slinky's already booked up until the evening of Day 5 of our vacation, and Flight of Passage is gone until the evening of Day 3 -- yikes! Wish me luck!

Hope you got what you wanted. Have to wait until 12-24 to make our fast passes

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Hope you got what you wanted. Have to wait until 12-24 to make our fast passes

Thank you! We did, but we had to push Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom visits further back in our trip, as Flight of Passage was gone for the first 2 days and Slinky Dog Dash was gone for the first 5 days! (Usually they'd not be quite that bad, but we're there during a vacation week for much of the northeastern U.S.). Thanks to the fact that we'll be there for 7 days, we ended up with 2 7DMT, 2 Slinky, 1 FoP, plus all of the secondary stuff we were hoping for. I can definitely confirm that the "good" FP+ and time slots are much harder to get than the last time I did this, 2 years ago. Assuming the current tiers and RoTR procedures for HS stay the same as they are currently, it looks like we'll be rope-dropping HS 3 different times: once to do the rest of Toy Story land and Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, and twice for Star Wars land. Our parkhopping privileges will be well-used! ;)

So now, 60 days for me... :)

%2360days-avatar6.png

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom