How Many Days for You? Part 11

LudwigVonDrake

k4235303.jpg

Upvote 0

Dubman

234 Days..

Today at 2:00pm Jetblue is announcing when they are starting service out of Albany, NY.. Exciting because it will create more competition for Southwest on the direct routes to Orlando, which means it will be even cheaper to fly to our favorite destination.. Woo Hoo!!

Rumor is they are starting service on Nov 9th.. Just in time for our next trip. Fingers crossed...

Upvote 0

Dubman

234 Days..

Today at 2:00pm Jetblue is announcing when they are starting service out of Albany, NY.. Exciting because it will create more competition for Southwest on the direct routes to Orlando, which means it will be even cheaper to fly to our favorite destination.. Woo Hoo!!

Rumor is they are starting service on Nov 9th.. Just in time for our next trip. Fingers crossed...

So the rumors were not true.. Service is starting Dec 10th, 2015. For the heck of it I checked for 12/11-12/13 and got round trip airfare for only $34.00 ea! Not sure if it was price mistake or not, but we are confirmed. Only 1 seat left at that price as of now... lol!

Looks like I have 2 countdowns now!!!

234 Days - Universal/Disney 6 day trip
249 Days - Disney Studios Trip

Couldn't resist low airfare! Will probably get 4 day park ticket to use for both trips(14 day no expiration)

More planning! :)

Edit.. No price mistake.. Link below. Selling out quick!

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/JetBlue-to-announce-Albany-flights-6181056.php

jetblue.jpg

jetblue1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mishel635

image.jpg
I'm so excited to post my countdown on here for the first time! It's our first trip to the World at Christmastime and my kids' second visit! Bringing my 5 and 7 year old, going without my husband (he's a teacher and can't get a week off, plus one Disney World trip was enough according to him. Yes, I know he's crazy) and going with my best friend and her family... SO EXCITED!!! 238 more days!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom