How Many Days for You? Part 11

Figaro928

th

7 days - - That's right - in one week from today, my family will be leaving this icy tundra and arriving at MCO. One week from today I will be checking in at the Pop Resort. One more week until I check out of reality . ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

Upvote 0

Dubman

We have been AP holders in WDW for the past five years and didn't renew this time. Actually had APs for both DL and WDW the last two years. We weren't expecting to go this year to either, but the the draw of 60 was pulling at me. I went ahead and booked without anyone knowing!!! In fact, we already have other trips planned for this summer, but again I just couldn't stay away. Like you, however, I think we will avoid WDW until 2017 when most of the work is complete.

Have a great time at your conference. Having it in Disney should help (although, that actually might make it harder)!

It's definately going to be different.. The first 2 days are business 8-5, but Thursday 3/5 they are taking 200+ of us to dinner at Epcot.. Splitting us up between 3 restraunts! Haven't heard which ones but I am assuming they are going to be Germany, Morocco, (because they are buffets) and maybe Garden Grill(family style menu)? That will be first time I will be in the parks.. Also doing some sort of dessert viewing of Illuminations, so that should be cool. Friday is only till noon, and my wife and son will already be in Epcot. It's going to be hard the first few days being so close, but don't want to spend the money on after 4pm tickets. Probably going to spend evenings at the Boardwalk, soaking in the atmosphere, and maybe a few beers at ESPN zone(Something I have never been to)..

Still on the fence about DL, but either way I am looking forward to your trip report already!

:)

Sorry in advance to anyone in Epcot the night of 3/5 that we may disturb.. Still tryin to figure out logistically how they are going to cram over 200 of us into 3 restraunts at 6:00pm... LOL

Edit: Almost forgot.. Only 12 days left till I'm back on Disney Property!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

coachwnh

Also doing some sort of dessert viewing of Illuminations, so that should be cool

This is great. My wife and I did this on our solo trip. We did it with the kids a second time, but did not take in as much champagne as we did on the kids free trip ;)

maybe a few beers at ESPN zone

Big River Grill is just a short walk away if you like craft beers. They brew their own.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom