how many days (cont)

Thunder5921

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Only 34 more days for us. I can't wait. :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: Then after we come home we'll have another 50 days?? until we come back again in Feb for Winternationals at East Bay Raceway Park in Tampa, FL. Got to love FLORIDA!!!! IT'S TOOOOO COLD HEREEEEEEEE FOR US IN OHIO!!!! :eek: Hopefully, in a couple of years we will be living closer to Disney.

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

Not for a long time

1,348 days until our next visit. We are expecting to welcome another disney fanatic into our family and we don't want to make the trip with 3 children under 4. That would be just too hard. We are going to wait for a few years. :cry: :cry:

However, we will be staying at the Grand Floridian. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

sellgirls

2 Days!!

2 days!! 2 days!! 2 days!! (Sorry--my first post, and all I can say is, 2 days!! 2 days!! 2 days!!)

ONE DAY!! ONE DAY!! ONE DAY!! Plane leaves at 7:55 tomorrow night from Philly Int'l. We'll be in Orlando by 10:30. I wonder if we'll be able to sleep (me, my husband, 7-year old & 9 year-old daughters...I doubt it!)?

We're back. :mad::cry:

Got to see Stitch preview, though!:)

Upvote 0

Chase24

6 days to go. We got a taste of 76 degree weather for Halloween, and now it is gone:( (46 Now) , But the forcast for Orlando Next week is Sunny and ... 78

Upvote 0

Gucci65

30 more days today!!!!!!!!!!!

Will touch down in Orlando around 3pm and pull up in front of CBR for the
first time ever around 4pm.

Then meet some of you fine people the next day at dinner!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom