How many Cp's?

sum41914

Original Poster
Just a quick question how many CP's can one do? I have done Fall Advantage 06 and Summer Alumni 07 just wonderingif there is a max on how many CP's one can do. I went to my schools recruiting session today and they sat us down and watched the e-presentation and it made me a warm inside (mainly cuz its in Florida) and I really want to go back. I was planning on doing another after I graduated in Spring 09 so that it would give a jumpstart into my Disney Career, and later onto the Cruise Line however I really want to go now! I already got my Co-op credits for my Hotel Management Degree, so any subsiderary programs would be just experience and for fun. Thanks for any help...

-Sum

EWalsh1727

CP's

I don't believe there is a limit on how many a person can do...I know someone that has done like 4 or 5 CP's...Hope that helps.

schroder6452

Yeah, pretty sure there is no limit. As long as you are in college and in good standing, you can keep going back, if you want. I know a bunch of people who have gone 3 times already and I would love to go again for a 3rd one but don't know if that will happen.

joanna71985

I don't believe there is a limit, only that you have to go home in between programs. I have done 3, and will probably will be doing 4-5 by the time I graduate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom