How man times have you read the Passporter?

M:SpilotISTC12

Original Poster
How many times have you read the Disney World passport? I have read it 5 times. Feel free to tell any interesting facts or help someone else.

nicholas

I love Birnbaum! When getting ready for our most recent trip, my roommate and I got the new edition. I read from it while she read from our old Milennium Edition one and it was word for word the exact same thing. Every now and then they would replace "chilly" with "cold" when talking about the weather or "wet" with "soaked" when talking about a ride, so it was clear they don't update it all that often, but it's still my favorite.

Woody13

I used to always read all of them, until I realized (based upon first hand experience) that they are way out of date and often provide the wrong information. I look at them in the book store every once in awhile which confirms my opinion that they continue to be rather inaccurate.

ncbyrne

I've read every WDW guide book I can find. I keep the Passporter in the car so it's handy when I'm waiting for the kids to come out of school/lessons/etc. and bring it in to all waiting rooms. Right now I'm waiting for the new Passporter to be shipped and just hope all the new ticketing info will be up to date and accurate - even if it's not in the printed book, I'm hoping I can download updated news to print out.

Ashitaka

Yep, add me to the list of Unofficial Guide and Birnbaum's. Buy them every year. I've flipped through a Passporter that my brother had once and didn't feel the need to buy it when I have the other two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom