How long will the 50th Anniversary last?

CTXRover

It will last eighteen months starting from May 5, 2005 (Basically to the end of October 2006, although I imagine it could be extended to the end of 2006).

LilDucky

Whew! Thank God! We decided to go to DL this year (around or on NYE, havent decided!) and I was afraid we werent going to be in time for the festivities! I havent been there in 3 years! I'm starting to go insane! Thanks for the info!

Richboy

My family visits Disney World every Thanksgiving, and this year, over Spring Break (last week in March) we are going to Disneyland for the first time. We are very excited. I'm a little worried that there will be alot of rehabs going on during this time because the 50th celebration doesn't start until May. Does anyone know if anything will be closed during this time? Will the castle be finished?

ToTBellHop

Richboy said:
My family visits Disney World every Thanksgiving, and this year, over Spring Break (last week in March) we are going to Disneyland for the first time. We are very excited. I'm a little worried that there will be alot of rehabs going on during this time because the 50th celebration doesn't start until May. Does anyone know if anything will be closed during this time? Will the castle be finished?
you might check the disneyland forums. It looks like Jungle Cruise, Space Mountain, and Lincoln will be closed the last week in March; the castle won't be finished.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom