How long will ADR be kept if you are late?

preppymomof3

Hi Happymom I understand your question also. It would seem that others really don't get it. We had a four year old who had to "GO POTTY NOW!!!" There was a long line for the restroom and we knew we were going to be late (about 15 minutes give or take) to one of our ADR's so we just phoned ahead to make sure it was okay. It was, we ate, and we all lived happily ever after.

THE END

Snoble when you phoned ahead - did you call the restaurant or the ADR number? Sorry.. I am a clueless newbie!:p

:wave: Hi backatcha Happymom! Glad you are finally getting some helpful answers.

MissM

The official policy? Check in 15 minutes PRIOR to your ADR time. That's what they tell you when you book and it's what I've always done. Not wait around until the last minute and then try to get to the other side of the park or from a park to a resort.

They don't have to hold anything. Period.
-m

snoble

I called the ADR number. :animwink:

I would also like to just put this out there for those who have never experienced unforseen circumstances. "If you fail to plan, you can plan to fail" I don't think anyone plans to purposely be late for a ADR or anything that you have put effort into for that matter. Whatever the situation we always have a plan B maybe even a plan C. Like the bib says "Spit Happens"

happymom52003

Original Poster
I called the ADR number. :animwink:

I would also like to just put this out there for those who have never experienced unforseen circumstances. "If you fail to plan, you can plan to fail" I don't think anyone plans to purposely be late for a ADR or anything that you have put effort into for that matter. Whatever the situation we always have a plan B maybe even a plan C. Like the bib says "Spit Happens"

Yes, "spit happens"! And so does some other things.....last trip I saw a kid throw up on someone on the monorail. And that someone was NOT with the kid! You can bet if that poor unlucky person was on their way to an ADR, they turned right back around to go back to their resort to change clothes! Now THAT is what I am talking about when I say unforseen circumstances! Thanks again to all of the posters who took up for me and my question.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom